Unhappy with the supports you have received from S.C.O.P.E. Inc?
It’s okay to make a complaint. We know nobody’s perfect and we view complaints as an opportunity for us to improve.
How to make a complaint
- You can contact the office or ask staff to help you.
- You can also get help from family or another person.
- You can call us on 07 5428 0155.
- You can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- You can complete the form on our website.
- You can write to us at PO Box 621 MORAYFIELD. QLD. 4506
What happens when you make a complaint
- You will not get into trouble if you make a complaint.
- If you make a complaint you won’t lose services or be disadvantaged in any way.
- When you make a complaint, a S.C.O.P.E. staff will contact within seven days.
- S.C.O.P.E. will try and help to fix your complaint.
- Complaints help S.C.O.P.E. provide better services.
What if I don’t want to talk to someone at S.C.O.P.E.?
These other organisations can help you to make a complaint or get your point heard:
- SUFY Phone: 3255 1244
- QAI Phone: 1300 130 582
Who Can I Contact if I’m not happy with the outcome of my complaint
- Disability Services Complaints Line Phone 1800 080 464
- South Queensland Dispute Resolution Centre Phone (07) 3239 6007
- Anti-Discrimination Commission Queensland