Unhappy with the supports you have received from S.C.O.P.E. Inc?

It’s okay to make a complaint.  We know nobody’s perfect and we view complaints as an opportunity for us to improve.

How to make a complaint

  • You can contact the office or ask staff to help you.
  • You can also get help from family or another person.
  • You can call us on 07 5428 0155.
  • You can email us at
  • You can complete the form on our website.
  • You can write to us at PO Box 621 MORAYFIELD. QLD. 4506


What happens when you make a complaint

  • You will not get into trouble if you make a complaint.
  • If you make a complaint you won’t lose services or be disadvantaged in any way.
  • When you make a complaint, a S.C.O.P.E. staff will contact within seven days.
  • S.C.O.P.E. will try and help to fix your complaint.
  • Complaints help S.C.O.P.E. provide better services.

What if I don’t want to talk to someone at S.C.O.P.E.?

These other organisations can help you to make a complaint or get your point heard:

  • SUFY Phone: 3255 1244


  • QAI Phone: 1300 130 582


Who Can I Contact if I’m not happy with the outcome of my complaint

  • Disability Services Complaints Line Phone 1800 080 464
  • South Queensland Dispute Resolution Centre Phone (07) 3239 6007
  • Anti-Discrimination Commission Queensland