Currently, SCOPE is taking significant and proactive steps to protect, as far as possible, our clients, our staff and their families from Covid 19 transmission.
These steps include a comprehensive set of individual client and organisation-wide plans and procedures. Preparing for suspected and/or identified Covid 19 infections, SCOPE is building and equipping a 4-room isolation facility and a 10-room quarantine facility. These will be completed shortly.
We are currently seeking caring, experienced Registered Nurses and Enrolled Nurses to assist SCOPE in its professional, proactive response to the Covid 19 pandemic.
Our teams work day, evening, weekend and overnight shifts. Penalty rates apply on weekends, public holidays and after 6 pm.
You will :
- be a fully qualified, experienced and professional Registered Nurse or Enrolled Nurse;
- be self-motivated and reliable;
- be willing to adapt your working life to accommodate the needs of our clients, their families and your colleagues;
- be knowledgeable of and in this well-versed in current best clinical practice;
- be experienced in working with a wide range of stakeholders – including health professionals;
- have excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- be a capable and experienced decision-maker;
- have well-developed negotiation and conflict resolution skills;
- have previous experience within the disability and/or human services sector;
- be willing to learn;
- have an unrestricted Queensland drivers licence; have a current Disability Services Positive Notice Card (or be willing to obtain one prior to commencement).