As a valued visitor or service provider/supplier to SCOPE, we want to update you on the constantly evolving and unprecedented situation surrounding Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Of course, we are continuing to look after our valued clients. In doing so, we are taking extra precautions and measures across our locations to ensure the safety and wellbeing of our clients, their families, our staff members, our suppliers, our business associates and our visitors.
- The provision of hand sanitiser at reception counters for both visitors and staff to use.
- Increased frequency of cleaning of our residences and our offices, especially high traffic areas, high touch areas and shared facilities such as door handles, desks, chairs, tables, benches and, of course, toilet areas
- Increased sanitisation of all SCOPE vehicle touch points to reduce the potential of transmission between people. This is important as our staff drive our clients to appointments, community engagement events etc
- At this time our team members have been asked to ensure that physical touch is kept to a minimum to reduce the chance of transmission. This is in line with the Government’s social distancing guidelines.
If you are visiting to deliver goods or to provide services, we ask you to:
- determine if you actually need to enter the house e.g. whether you can SAFELY leave the delivery on the doorstep;
- contact the relevant house to advise (if possible) when you expect to arrive to make arrangements for receipt of the goods or access to provide the service.
Please do not be offended if your usual access to the house is restricted.
Please do not be offended if we ask additional questions prior to granting you access.
For your information, our staff have been requested not to come to work if they believe they are sick. Likewise, we ask that if you feel unwell, please do not visit our offices and/or residences. If your issue is urgent, we are happy to find alternative means of meeting your needs.
You are always welcome to speak with any one of our team members over the phone or via email.
The SCOPE leadership team meets regularly and we are closely following the advice of the Australian Government and the appropriate local health authorities. We will continue to provide you with relevant updates via our website landing page http://www.scopeinc.org.au/scope-coronavi…ovid-19-update/ and emails
We thank you for your ongoing support of SCOPE.